Epping Little Sprouts is a family-owned & operated early learning centre. We are a purposefully built day long childcare centre that caters for children from 6 weeks to five years of age. We understand that Early Childhood education plays a critical part in creating the citizens of tomorrow – and understand that our childcare environment needs to be a progressive, compassionate and safe place for children to be, belong and become.
Our beautiful centre has 4 rooms: a baby’s room, toddlers’ room, junior pre-school room and pre-school room. With modern facilities and a spacious outdoor play area, our centre’s great reputation has seen us maintain full capacity at 75 children per day.
We pride ourselves in creating a sense of home in our centre. We are a team of amazing, passionate team members who together, create a warm and welcoming environment.
We're looking for Full-time and Part-time Early Childhood Teachers to join our team!
• Creating an inspiring, challenging, interesting, creative & collaborative environment for learning
• Creating and maintaining relationships with children, families and carers
• Compliance with policies and procedures
• A focus on professional development, coaching and mentoring of all team members
• Freedom to incorporate your own method of practice of teaching into curriculum e.g. encouraging creativity, choosing how children learn and play
• A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching resources
• Primary location near Epping Train Station
• Free parking and uniforms available to all staff
• Completed ACECQA approved Early Childhood Teacher qualification
• Bachelor of Teaching or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
• Attained your accreditation from NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
• Working with Children Check
• Experience working in an Early Childhood setting (Preferred)
If you are passionate and ready to join our amazing team then please send your resume to email@example.com
MindChamps Early Learning is the only childcare and pre-school globally to nurture children with the Champion Mindset, as researched by the renowned neuroscientist Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder FRS. It also nurtures children’s innate Learning and Creative Minds, empowering them to be the best that they can be. Our carefully designed curriculum is based on internationally validated research and aligns with the Australia EYLF Framework.
Current position in following location Cherrybrook, Hornsby, Penrith, Lane Cove, Albion Park, Mascot, Kemps Creek, Parramatta, West Hoxton
How We Can Champion You. MindChamps is revolutionizing the Early Education sector around the world, but we know that the real heroes are our teachers and educators. Join us and we can offer you:
• Long-term employment opportunities with flexible hours (FT/PT)
• Paid professional training
• Leadership, management and training opportunities for career progression
• An attractive remuneration package (negotiable dependent on experience)
• Beautiful and large centre with supportive colleagues
• Supportive management team
• Discounts on childcare for your little Champs
• Access to an international network of colleagues, training and future job opportunities
How You Can Champion Us
You are our heroes, and reporting to the Centre Director on teaching matters, you will implement programmes in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of MindChamps.
- Deliver the training programs and curriculum of MindChamps, in accordance to the National Quality Standard framework and the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- Create a stimulating and positive environment to support development
- Assist our Champs in daily routines and meal-time in accordance with food safety regulations
- Respond to the emotional needs of our Champs
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with our Champs and their families
- Be responsible for the children’s transition to school program
What You Need To Lead Our Champs
- Recognised Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Understanding and practical knowledge of the National Quality Standard Framework which includes the National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS) and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Able to lead the team with great passion and commitment
- The desire to make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative and focused team.
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Current WWCC and First Aid Certificates
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis training (Desirable)
- Previous working experience in Early Childhood environment
How to Apply, Please attach:
Detailed resume stating your:
- Expected salary
- Preferred Centre(s)
- Copy of your qualification(s)
Alternatively, please e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.